Conditions of the service
SECURSUS SAS is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our website; or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
By submitting your information to us (including a request to receive further information), by registering with our Online Services website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by SECURSUS in the ways outlined in this privacy notice, including any transfer outside the EEA, and confirm any information given by you is true and complete.
You agree that you will not provide any information which constitutes personal data (including any sensitive personal data) to us unless you have ensured that you have obtained all necessary consents and provided any required notices (in particular informing data subjects that their personal data will be anonymised and used for analysis purposes), or that you are otherwise permitted to provide such information to us, so that such information you provide to us can be lawfully used or disclosed in the manner and for the purposes set out in this notice.
You will also ensure that any such information you do provide to us is relevant for such purposes, and is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
Personal information that SECURSUS may collect about you
SECURSUS may collect personal information which we receive when:
- You use our website
- You use our services
- You contact us or
- You are a recipient of our services.
This may include information:
- Which you provide where you
- Complete our sign in form or receipts,
- Contract with us.
- Enter information on SECURSUS website
- Contact SECURSUS directly in writing or by phone or;
- Which is recorded on mail or parcels sent to you.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- Information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- Your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- Your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- Information collected through your use of SECURSUS websites. Please see the Cookies Policy on each of websites for more information.
- Details of any enquiry or complaint you make to SECURSUS
- Information about the mail or parcels insured for via SECURSUS services
- Your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please note that we do not store any transaction related credit, or debit card details.
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Our website’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences͛ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact us.
Rights in respect of personal data
If, having given your consent to the use of your data, you subsequently change your mind, you can stop all, or particular uses of your data by sending an email to Contact@secursus.com
Individuals have a right to:
- Request personal data held about them is corrected, supplemented, blocked or deleted if the data is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes described herein or where it is being processed in a manner which in any way infringes applicable law; and/or
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold about them. To obtain details of data held by us about you, please write to: The Data Protection Officer, SECURSUS SAS, 86 Boulevard Maurice Barres , 92200 , Neuilly sur Seine , France. Your request should be in writing and make clear what type of information you are seeking. A small fee may be payable for such a request. Upon receipt of your request, and where all of our requirements to process such a request have been met in full, we shall respond within 40 days of receipt.
1. CONTACT US/ INFORMATION ABOUT US
SECURSUS SAS is a company registered inFrance under company number 837 953 041 with a registered office at 86 Boulevard Maurice Barres , 92200 , Neuilly sur seine , France hereinafter referred to as ‘SECURSUS’ or ‘We’ set out the following terms and conditions upon which SECURSUS offers unregistered Visitors or registered SECURSUS Members (collectively referred to as ‘Customers’) and herein referred to as ‘User’ ‘You’ and ‘Your’ a licence to use www.secursus.com (the ‘Site’) including the Interactive Services.
3. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these term to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4. DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES
SECURSUS provides services in relation to the safe shipment of your valuable packages during shipment through carriers. SECURSUS is an additional service that is added to the insurances provided by carriers. It covers the loss and theft risk of specific valuable packages. (Find more under the relevant pages of the website and under the T&Cs).
SECURSUS WEBSITE provides you with access to a variety of resources (“services”) including general information, message and/or communication facilities, etc. and may include a Customers Only section that can be accessed only by SECURSUS staff and connected customers. The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties, are subject to the TOU.
The products or services on sale on this website are subject to our shop terms and conditions and any specific terms applicable to the relevant product or service. Our shop terms and conditions can be found here.
6. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We take the security and privacy of our systems and our customers' information very seriously. We review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. There are specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data, and we will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
7. CONTENT AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Use of SECURSUS content (documents, white papers, graphics, logos, software, forums, etc.) is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only. You may not modify any content, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post on any network, broadcast in any media or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services unless expressly permitted by SECURSUS.
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. Although we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we give no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content of this website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We may make changes to the contents of this website, including to the descriptions and prices of goods and services advertised, at any time and without notice.
Personalisation of the site based on user activity and preferences may change the appearance and contents of this website at any time.
8. LIMITS OF LIABILITY
We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we:
- Exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and
- Exclude all liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised us of the possibility of such potential loss) and indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with your use of this website or your use of, or reliance on, any of the content contained on this website. In no event shall SECURSUS, its agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any linked site.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
You may use this website to register for an account with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know uses your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may cancel your registration for this website or any service hosted on this website if you breach these terms and conditions or the customer terms and conditions for any service.
10. UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair SECURSUS website, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, computer systems or networks connected to any SECURSUS serve or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of France
If you are a consumer, all disputes arising out of your access to this website are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts ofFrance. If you are a business, all disputes arising out of your access to this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
If any of these terms or conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to, the exclusions and limitations set out above) then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will continue to apply.
11. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
For comprehensive details of our complaints procedure please email us at email@example.com